It can be difficult at times to get people to attend your webinars. Where do you start to even get people to want to come to your webinars? Well, here are some tips on how to get as many attendees as possible at your webinar.
- No one wants to go to a boring webinar where they have to sit and listen for hours on end about something that is uninteresting and futile. You must have an interesting topic that will grab the attention of your audience and keep them wanting more. Using slides and videos on how a particular product works or how to utilize a service you offer can help to keep your attendees captivated. Giving them a bulleted outline of the topics you will cover throughout your webinar will also help to keep everyone on the same page and focused.
- Having a good record of accomplishment will help in attracting webinar attendees. If you’re known to host great webinars in the past, highly interactive without any technical mishaps with audio and visual quality, you will no doubt have people flocking to attend your webinar sessions now and in the future. Just, keep that track record up to par!
- Always have a goal in view. Setting webinar goals will build enthusiasm and motivate you to want to reach that goal. This will help you to measure your success rate and help you to keep track of how well you are progressing. In addition, it would be wise to set an attendees goal as well. This will aid in helping you assess how many registrants you would like to attend, thinking ahead to how many registrants you actually need.
- After sending out webinar invitations, always remember to send out reminder emails to your prospective attendees. People lead very busy lives and do often forget about things such as these and so it doesn’t hurt to send them a gentle reminder to remind them about registering for your webinar. You don’t want to be annoying, but sending them a reminder a day in advance and an hour before the webinar will help your attendance rate to a great extent.
- People like getting things free, so give your attendees something special for attending your webinar. A coupon, value-added on purchase of your product, or anything that will make them happy and of course won’t burn a hole in your pocket. A happy registrant is a happy attendee, so this should help in keeping them excited and happy.
- Not everyone has time on his or her hands to attend a webinar. Choosing the right time is also key to having a great turnout for your webinar. Consider choosing the best day to host a webinar. Research has proven that Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 1 PM or 2 PM are the best time and days to host a webinar depending on the audience in which you want to reach. This will result in a nice turnout for your webinar session. Just what you’re looking for!
- Create a great landing page that’s exciting, highly interactive, and has information that will motivate visitors to want to attend your webinar. If the landing page is boring, it’s more than likely that your webinar session will be just as boring leaving your audience with a bad taste in their mouth. Make sure your landing page is very interactive by using videos, photos, and very informative information about the products and services you offer, keeping your website well-maintained and free from broken links (links that don’t work when clicked on) and bugs.
- Blogging about your webinar can help a great deal in getting people engaged. Write informative blogs on products and services that you may offer to get people’s attention thereby getting them enthused about wanting to know more about your business, and how you can help them expand their own earning potential.
There are many ways in which you can attract people to attend your webinar; these are just a few of the methods you can use for obtaining a great turnout to your webinar thus helping to grow your business and allow for optimal sales of your products and services. Keep it short, simple, and informative, and in time, you will be a pro at attracting attendees to your webinar.